Every year when your mom’s birthday or Mother’s Day comes around, do you get stuck searching for gift ideas for your mom? I know I do.
And I of course always wait until the week before to try and find something I think she would like.
To help you in finding the perfect gift for her, I am giving you a huge list of 100+ gift ideas. I have also categorized it by type of gift/hobby.
Not all moms/women are the same of course so we need to ask ourselves some questions to help determine what she would enjoy the most.
Where does she spend most of her time? What are her hobbies? Does she love to cook or bake, travel, spend time with her family or friends, try new makeup or skincare products, gardening, shopping, working out, reading, mountain biking, etc. Does she like to wear hats, scarves, or jewelry?
Think of anything she has mentioned wanting lately.
One thing I love to do is take a few small items and create a cute gift basket.
Or, instead of buying a bunch of gifts, you can spend the day with her. Take her to lunch, take her to the beach, or watch her favorite movie together.
- Customized mug or glass
- Kitchen tools
- Baking dishes
- Dutch oven
- Instant pot
- Air fryer
- Food scale
- Travel mug/ water bottle
- Gardening tools
- Watering can
- Garden hand tool set
- Pruning shears
- Wall/table décor
- Bed sheet set
- Cookbook stand
- Kitchen towels
- Keurig/coffee maker
- Espresso machine
- Tea pot
- Coffee/tea organizer
- Picture frame
- Photo album
- Candle/candle holder
- Plant pot/stand
- Adult card game
- Favorite wine, beer or liquor
- Art easel/paint supplies
- Knitting or crochet supplies
- Apple watch/smart watch
- Fit Bit
- New watch band
- Phone/watch charging station
- Record player
- Case or carrying bag for electronics
- Bluetooth speaker
- Sound bar/speaker system
- Phone mount for car
- Portable charger
- Hiking boots
- Fishing pole/tackle box
- Fanny pack
- Sports Equipment (e.g. tennis racket)
- Camping/hiking/rock climbing/hunting gear
- Nail or hair salon gift certificate
- Spa day or massage gift certificate
- Jewelry box/organizer
- Travel jewelry box
- Books/book marks
- Suitcase/travel bag
- Pajama set
- Monogramed bag, jacket, hat, etc.
- Active wear (e.g. workout jacket, leggings)
- Makeup: blush, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, bronzer, setting spray
- Skincare: moisturizer, serums, face/ body wash, exfoliator, jade roller
- 1 year membership for: the gym, car wash, streaming service
- Gift card to her favorite store or restaurant
- Workout equipment (e.g. mat, resistance bands)
Acts of Service/Love
- Spend quality time with her doing her favorite things
- Organize her closet or pantry for her
- Do a paint and wine night
- Spend a spa day together
- Lunch and shopping/dinner and a movie
- Make her dinner or bake together
- Take her out of town for the day
- Buy her flowers
- Make her a treat basket
- Pen holder
- Mouse pad
- Wrist rest for keyboard
- Desk chair back support
- Décor for office
- Cork/white board
- Book ends
- Desk document organizer
- Personalized stamp
I hope this list gave you some great gift ideas for your mom. However, no matter what you get her she is bound to love it because it came from you!
The different categories that were discussed were: Home, personal/clothing items, electronics, outdoors, office, and my favorite, acts of service.
Acts of service is always a winner because it just makes anyone feel so loved and cared for.
Next up, check out these gift ideas for bridesmaids!