30+ Awesome Gift Ideas for Your Bridesmaids
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. This supports the website and allows me to continue delivering you great content. I only link products and stores I truly love and would use myself. Thank you!
Whether it’s for your bridesmaid proposal, gifts to wear on the day of the wedding, or thank you gifts, you are bound to be getting your girls at least a little something for being a part of your big day. Trying to come up with gift ideas is always hard, so I hope this helps you out!
In this post you will learn about:
- Bridesmaid Proposal Gift Ideas
- Bachelorette Gift Ideas
- Day of Wedding Gift Ideas
- Store/Websites to Check Out
- A Few Popular Product Ideas
I am going to categorize it by occasion. You can of course mix and match however you’d like!
Bridesmaid Proposal Gift Ideas
- Personalized water bottle or wine glass (Etsy is great for this)
- Jewelry: Bracelet or necklace
- Candle – Anthropologie Volcano Candles are the BEST!!
- Candy, snacks
- Travel lotion
- Room spray – Anthropologie Volcano Room Spray
- Lip gloss/stick
- Mini champagne, wine, or liquor bottle
- Personal letter from you
- Makeup bag
- Travel jewelry case
- Customized luggage tag (super cute for destination weddings)
- Soap bar – World Market has such cute soap bars
- Body scrub
- Ring/trinket dish
- Hair ties/scrunchie
- Hand sanitizer
- Diamond Pens
- Personalized Keychain
- Picture frame, with a picture of both of you
- Custom information card, that has your wedding date, theme colors, bridesmaid dress, venue and whatever else you want is super fun too!
Bachelorette Weekend Gift Ideas
These will of course depend on your theme and location.
- Matching shirts/outfits
- Personalized purses
- Hangover kits (liquid iv packets, advil, chapstick, makeup wipes, gum/mints)
- Heart shaped sunglasses
- Fun hats (cowboy hats, bucket hats, visors)
- Matching swimsuits
- Tote bags
- Beach towels
- Hand sanitizer
- Under eye patches
- Lip masks
Gifts Ideas for the Wedding Day
These are for the girls to wear or use on your wedding day and can be given at anytime.
- Earrings, necklace and/or bracelet to wear during the wedding – World Market Necklace
- Pajama/lounge set
- Thank you card/letter for being a part of your big day
- Custom champagne glass for morning mimosas
- Hair clip/pieces, to wear during the wedding
Stores to Check Out
Etsy is such a great place to find personalized and matching gifts for your girls. I bought myself and my bridesmaids custom jewelry travel cases with our names on it and they turned out so cute!
Amazon also has a bunch of bridesmaid gift items. I ordered the gift boxes, confetti to stuff the gift boxes, and cute “to have and to hold your hair back” scrunchies all from Amazon.
World Market has a TON of stuff. I feel like this store is really underrated. They have so many gift options. Candles, soaps, jewelry, clothes, home decor, food, wine, and a lot more. This is good place to get the mini wine or champagne bottles!
I hope this post gave you some gift ideas for your bridemaids! As I see or hear about other ideas I will continue adding to this list. If you need more wedding planning tips, check out 5 Best Wedding Planning Tips That Will Keep You Organized.